I haven’t posted for a while due to work commitments and just generally being too busy – I am hoping this will change after the summer!
Anyway, just a quick post today to let you know that I have tested some of the key PowerShell scripts I wrote for Project Server 2010 on Project Server 2013. These also work for Project Server 2013. I have since updated the script gallery and associated blogs posts for these scripts listed below:
Publish All Projects:
Publish Specified Projects:
High-level Audit example:
Updating Project Server Lookup Tables:
My other scripts are available for download here:
Look out for more scripts coming soon.