#ProjectOnline / #ProjectServer 2013 improvements #Office365 #MSIgniteMay 5, 2015 at 3:52 pm | Posted in Administration, Functionality, Information | 2 Comments
Tags: Project 2016, Project Online, Project Server 2016
Just a quick post to highlight some of the new features and changes that are coming to Project – these were publicly announced today at the Ignite conference. Look out for full detailed posts later this week.
The improvements include:
- multiple time lines in Project Pro
- write back support for task pane apps in project desktop
- resource engagements – a great new feature that enables the project managers to make resource requests and send those to the resource manage to accept / reject
- resouce heat map chart – great visualisation for resource capacity
- investments in the Project Server 2016 architecture including all of the project sql objects moving into the SharePoint content database – much easier the manage!
Great improvements from the Project Product team 🙂